What is Chillin’ Music Festival?
Chillin’ Music Fest is an independent boutique music festival that will include a full-day of sun drenched vibes while listening to some of the top names in Reggae and Alt & Rock Reggae genres. Chillin’ Music Fest is organized by Chillin’ For Kids, a Florida based non-profit corporation 501c-3.
This festival sounds like a lot of fun. Where do I purchase tickets?
Tickets are on sale now! Go to our ticket page for direct link to our ticketing site. Additionally, you can obtain tickets at our sponsor DADDY KOOL at 666 Central Avenue, St Petersburg. If you would like to be notified of future information join our email newsletter.
How can I volunteer to help out at Chillin’ Music Fest?
CLICK HERE to remit your information to our Volunteer Coordinator.
What is included with a VIP purchase?
- Complimentary beer, wine, and mixed drinks served in main VIP lounge.
- All day access to the Waterfront Main Stage and Kiley Gardens Stage VIP lounges.
- Exclusive VIP viewing area next to the Main stage.
- Access to air-conditioned bathrooms.
- VIP tickets allow for unlimited re-entry into and out of the festival grounds.
Do I have to be 21 to attend?
NO- we are an all ages event, with children 11 and under Free with each paid adult ticket.
VIP IS 21 AND OLDER ONLY!
What if it rains?
The show will go on rain or shine.
Are there any refunds?
Their are no refunds under any circumstance.
I am having issues with my tickets what should I do?
You should have received a confirmation email within 15 minutes. If you haven’t received your confirmation, or if you have other technical questions/issues related to the ticket purchase process, call EventBrite customer Service 1-888-810-2063 between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm PST, or email EventBrite Support Team at help@EventBrite.com
How do I purchase food & drinks at the event?
Throughout each of the event areas you may purchase drink tickets. Drink tickets can then be used for sponsored beer, spirits, and water in all event areas. Food is purchased using cash only from the various food vendors.
BEVERAGE PRICES WILL BE:
Tickets will be used to purchase beer, wine, and mixed drinks. There will be roving beer carts that will be selling 12oz beers for $5 CASH
Will Chillin’ Music Fest tickets be available the day of the event?
This event is expected to sell out in advance. If there are still tickets available, there will be tickets sold at the gate. PURCHASE TICKETS NOW
What can I bring?
- Water (1 liter sealed).
- Blankets or tarps- no larger than 6’x8’- no blankets in the dance area.
- Low-backed chairs- less than 30” in height- there will be a separate section for chairs- no chairs in the dance, VIP, or dedicated blanket areas.
- Small bags and backpacks (17x12x10- subject to search).
- Wheelchairs & Children’s strollers.
- Service Animals.
- Hand-held cameras- no professional audit or visual recording is allowed.
- TOTEMS- PLEASE BRING YOUR TOTEMS! Contest for best Totem- winner will receive 2 VIP Upgrades from GA to VIP.
What Can’t I Bring inside the festival grounds?
- Glass containers or thermoses.
- Outside food or drinks (with the exception of sealed factory water bottles).
- Umbrellas & Tents (we don’t want to obstruct those around you).
- Video & Audio Equipment.
- Wagons, Skateboards, Scooters (unless special needs).
- Weapons, needles, illicit drugs & paraphernalia.
*Information subject to change without notice.